Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Privacy and Data Protection Policy for Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
Walsall Intensive Driving Courses Privacy And Data Protection Policy
Walsall Intensive Driving Courses is committed to only collecting, holding and using data in accordance with UK law, including, but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Collection and holding of data:
In the course of providing a service to clients it is necessary that Walsall Intensive Driving Courses will collect and hold data relating to their clients.
This data could include; contact details, driving licence and driving test details; details of tuition provided and the client’s progress and learning; payment details; ‘video’ recordings of the driver’s view whilst driving; video and audio recordings of the inside of the car during driving lessons.
Access to data:
Client data will be available to the client’s driving instructor and Walsall Intensive Driving Courses management or administrative personnel.
Client data will also be available to any agents used by Walsall Intensive Driving Courses to aid the efficient running of the driving school.
As at April 2021 Walsall Intensive Driving Courses use Driving Instructor Services Ltd for the purpose of; telephone call handling; diary management and other office and administrative tasks, so client data is shared with Driving Instructor Services Ltd.
Use of data can include:
- The normal contact between a company providing a service and their clients, including contacting clients in relation to their tuition or any other road safety matters that we think they maybe interested in.
- Marketing products or services that we feel the client maybe interested in; any marketing of this type will not be excessive, and will not involve the sharing of any personal data with any other organisation.
- Maintaining a record of who is driving a vehicle and when, for use in the event of a motoring or other offence being committed or a collision.
- The monitoring of the progress and performance of clients.
- The monitoring of the performance of driving instructors, this may include sharing information about clients internally within Walsall Intensive Driving Courses and with DVSA.
- Booking & managing theory or driving tests on behalf of the client, this will involve sharing data with DVSA or any other relevant testing organisation.
- Complying with financial, taxation and other legal requirements.
- Keeping records and evidence of; lessons taken; payments made; subjects taught; client progress and performance, which may include video and audio of training sessions in order to protect all parties in the event of any dispute or allegation relating to financial matters, tuition, or behaviour of either the driving instructor or the client.
- Video recordings of the driver’s view whilst driving may be used for training purposes, or published on the internet to illustrate road safety issues or other points of interest, video recordings will not be used in these ways if the client is identifiable unless consent is given by the client.
No personal data will be passed to any third party unless;
- There is a need to do so in order to provide a service to the client;
- It is necessary for the efficient running and administration of Walsall Intensive Driving Courses;
- There is a legal requirement to do so;
- Or, the client has given their permission for their data to be shared.
Print Version of Walsall Intensive Driving Courses Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
Terms and Conditions of Business
Professional Code of Conduct
- - - - -
Pages in the Terms of Business section of the Walsall Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Terms of Business for Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
- Professional Code of Conduct for Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
- Terms and Conditions of Business for Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
- Privacy and Data Protection Policy for Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
- Website Terms and Conditions for Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
Sections of the Walsall Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Walsall Intensive Driving Courses Home Page
- Important Information About Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
- Learning to Drive with Walsall Intensive Driving Courses
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Intensive Driving Courses
- Intensive Taxi Driving Courses
- Intensive Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Walsall Intensive Driving Courses